- Clinical waste – We have been advised by the local environment agency that all clinical waste must be disposed in the correct yellow disposal bags. These bags are supplied by our local authority for weekly collection and are for clinical waste only. Bags must be purchased from reception at £3.00 each
- Manual Wheelchair hire from £6 per day
- Scooters from £15.00 per day
- Laundry from £8.00 per bag
- Room listening monitors are available from reception and require a £20.00 refundable deposit.
Trips and excursions
We offer accessible day trips for guests to enjoy whilst on holiday, the Itinerary for our trips will be given on arrival and booked on a first come first serve basis. We cannot guarantee which days we will have these excursions due to driver’s hour’s restrictions based on our pick up and return service bookings that week.
Arrival and departure
Guests can arrive at the hotel from 11am on their day of arrival, every effort will be made to have the rooms ready for check in by 3pm.
We ask guests to depart their room by 10am to allow us to have the rooms serviced in time for new arrivals.
Bank holiday rates for care
Please note that all bank holidays including over the Festive Period are charged at double rate. The number of days that are bank holidays over the Christmas and New Year period can change from year to year.
Car parking facilities
We have limited parking at both hotels, spaces are allocated on arrival and cannot be reserved, a permit is issued for the duration of your stay, we may ask some guests to leave their keys at reception.
Celebration packages available
- Personalised Cake and decorations in dining room £15.00.
- Personalised cake, flowers and decorations £15.00.
- Safehands Holidays Picnic Plate on arrival £15.00 per head includes Soup, ½ Sandwich & cake.