By using this website, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use this website and service. Safehands Holidays (the “Company”) may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice. You should visit this page periodically…
Safehands Holidays (the “Company”) may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions.
The terms “You” and “User” as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this website for any reason.
Use of Material
Safehands Holidays authorises you to view and download a single copy of the material on Safehands Holidays (the “website”) solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
The contents of this website, such as copy, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other “Material”, are protected under both British and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All Material is the property of the Company or its content suppliers or clients. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of the Company and protected by UK and international copyright laws. Unauthorised use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service-mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material.
You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by the Company’s copyright.
Users may not use the website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Website Security Rules
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation:
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access,
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation,
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”,
- sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of service or services, or
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and co-operate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Specific Prohibited Uses
The website may be used only for lawful purposes. The Company specifically prohibits any use of the website, and all users agree not to use the website, for any of the following:
- Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate CV (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf).
- Posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
It is prohibited to:
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any activity being conducted on this site, including taking any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website’s infrastructure.
- If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this website, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorised purpose.
- using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this website other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on this website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website.
When you register for the website, you may be asked to provide the Company with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (your “Information”).
As a user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. You must not, and by using this website you agree not to, do the following things:
- post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it;
- post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner; post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity;
- post a sexually-explicit image or statement; post advertisements or solicitations of business, post chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- impersonate another person;
post material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.